Low Sugar Cheesy Okara Cookies.
You can have Low Sugar Cheesy Okara Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Sugar Cheesy Okara Cookies
- You need 60 grams of ＊Powdered okara.
- It’s 50 grams of ＊Butter.
- It’s 100 grams of ＊Cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of ＊Eggs.
- It’s 6 tsp of ＊Low calorie sweetener.
- It’s 60 grams of (or if using sugar).
- You need 1 of ＊Vanilla extract.
Low Sugar Cheesy Okara Cookies instructions
- Soften the butter and then combine with the cream cheese and the sweetener. Add the vanilla extract, the beaten egg, and the okara in that order, and mix well with each addition..
- Shape the dough with your hands. Place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 170℃ oven..
- Once baked, let them sit for about half a day. They will become softer. Leaving them be is an important point..
- By the way, this cookie dough is quite soft, so it's not really suited for cookie cutters. I recommend using your hands to shape the dough (shape into hearts for example)..
- I added cocoa powder to the batter..