Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli. Hot Prawn Salad Recipe (Shrimp Mayonnaise with Fruit Salad and Broccoli). The sweetness of the fruits and the mayonnaise dressing complements the sweetness of the Prawns, making this dish a favorite among loyal patrons. This mayonnaise shrimp is a combination of crispy shrimp and sweet lemon mayonnaise sauce.
Drain well, run under cold water to stop the cooking, and drain Add the broccoli and toss the coat with the dressing. Just before servings, fold in the sunflower kernels and the bacon pieces. My kids love Pasta and Broccoli, sometimes I make it as a main dish, but also makes a great side dish using any small pasta shape like orzo or ditalini which worked great in. You can cook Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli
- It’s 25 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Grated ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 1 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise (low calorie type).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Condensed milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★Chicken stock powder.
- You need 1 of Egg white.
- You need 1 pinch of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
This delicious shrimp salad is a simple preparation and makes a wonderful lunch or hot weather main dish. Serve on lettuce or as a sandwich filling. Taste and adjust the mayonnaise and seasonings, as desired. Serve on a bed of lettuce or mixed greens and a slice of avocado or tomato wedges, if desired.
Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli instructions
- Shell the shrimp and remove the digestive tract, rub with katakuriko (not listed). Rinse and drain. Mix the ingredients marked with ☆ and rub into the shrimp..
- Break the broccoli up into easy-to-eat florets. In a saucepan, boil water, add a bit of salt (not listed) and boil the broccoli to your desired hardness..
- After boiling the broccoli, run the florets under water to preserve their color, and tightly squeeze out the water..
- Pat dry the shrimp with paper towel..
- Mix the ingredients marked with a ★ together to make the sauce..
- Add sugar to the egg white, and whisk well until the mixture forms peaks..
- Add katakuriko to the whisked egg white and mix well..
- Add shrimp, and mix together, making sure the shrimp are well coated..
- Put the shrimp into cooking oil heat to to 360F/180C, and fry until both sides turn golden brown..
- After frying the shrimp, arrange on a paper towel to drain the oil..
- Add the sauce while the shrimp is piping hot and mix gently, taking care not to remove the breading from the shrimp. Arrange onto plates with the broccoli, and it's done!.
Add the broccoli and garlic and cook until the broccoli is tender-crisp. Stir the soup, water, lemon juice and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Used Campbell's consenced cream of broccoli with fresh broccoli, white onion, some water, salt and pepper and added large SHRIMP😍. Shrimp with broccoli is the one! It can be simply served on top of white rice, or as part of a multi-course meal with friends and families.