Meatloaf. He is noted for his powerful. This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It won't take long to make at all, and it's quite good!
Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. Последние твиты от Meat Loaf (@RealMeatLoaf). Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. You can cook Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- It’s of Meatloaf.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of Diced Onion, Bell Peppers (Optional).
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of French Dressing (Low Calorie Works Too).
- Prepare of Ketchup Topping.
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Brown Sugar.
It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. And since everyone seems to like it, and leftovers are really good, I end up making it quite often for my family. After years of making this dish for my family, tweaking and.
Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. The amounts are your preference, but the Worcestershire is strong, so be careful..
- Saute onions and peppers, if you're using any, until they're soft. Don't use too many, or the loaf may not stick together correctly..
- In a bowl, mix the hamburger, onion soup mix, veggies, and the egg. I suggest using your hands; it's the best way to mix thoroughly..
- Next is the French dressing and bread crumbs. This is a bit tricky at first, but trust me you'll get it once you start. Add about 1/2 cup of each to start, and add from there what you need to make sure the loaf isn't dry or too sticky. It should come off your fingers, but not crumble..
- Put it into a loaf pan (we use the same one that we would for banana bread). My mom used glass, we use metal, and it doesn't matter too much..
- Bake about 30 minutes, until the top feels firmer..
- You can drain some of the grease now if you want, we tilt the pan and hold the loaf with a paper towel. Then spread plenty of the ketchup mix on top, and bake for another 15 minutes..
- Of course, if it doesn't seem cooked through, it can easily take more time..
- Give it maybe ten extra minutes to cool, and enjoy!.
Meatloaf has long been a popular American dish, and many consider it a comfort food. The meatloaf is versatile as well. Change your everyday meatloaf up with different seasoning or herb blends or use. Slang term used for a woman's vagina. Pronounced with heavy emphasis on the word I put that white sausage gravy on it.