Low Calorie but Rich Vanilla Ice Cream.
You can have Low Calorie but Rich Vanilla Ice Cream using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Calorie but Rich Vanilla Ice Cream
- You need 350 ml of + 50 ml Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 60 grams of A: Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of A: Corn starch.
- Prepare 20 grams of A: Skim milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of half teaspoon of each Rum and Brandy.
Low Calorie but Rich Vanilla Ice Cream step by step
- Add all the "A" ingredients to a bowl and mix together with a whisk (instead of sifting). Then add 50 ml of milk..
- Add egg yolk and once it's all blended together, mix in 350 ml of warm milk..
- Drain the batter from the bowl into a pot using a sieve or colander. Heat on low and stir the batter until it thickens..
- Take off the stove and let cool. Add vanilla extract, rum and brandy..
- Chill well in the refrigerator..
- Pour the chilled batter into an ice cream maker and turn it on..
- It will be done after about 20 minutes (You may have to adjust the time based on your ice cream maker)..
- For those without an ice cream maker, at put the batter in the freezer instead of the refrigerator at Step 5. Take it out to mix once every hour (or half-hour for even smoother ice cream)..