Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups. Great recipe for Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups. very good for a treat for dieters! low fat and low calorie and so good! Mix pumpkin and egg substitute and add to sugar mixture. I chose to make a low fat, low calorie pumpkin pie cupcake.
Many quick breads only make one, but with very little effort, you can double your results," Kimberly. Low-Calorie and Low-Fat Tuna WrapVery Well Fit. whole wheat wrap, Greek yogurt, spinach, tuna, celery, red bell pepper. Mediterranean Ham And Egg Cups Low Carb, Low Fat, High Protein, Low Calorie & GFFood Faith Fitness. · A low fat cheesecake swirled with strawberry jam on a graham cracker crust, a perfect No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups – the cheesecake filling in these cups is made in a blender. You can cook Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Splenda Sugar Blend.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of Egg Substitute.
- You need 1 can (29 oz) of 100% Pure Pumpkin.
- You need 2 can of Carnation evaporated Fat Free Milk.
Low Calorie Dessert Recipe: Raspberry Mousse. Are you planning a brunch or get together for this. Low-Calorie Pumpkin Pie. "I've brought this crustless pie to the office, and no one knows it's sugar-free," writes Diane Jessen of Bayfield, Colorado. These healthy low-calorie desserts pack decadent flavor for shockingly few calories!
Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix sugar blend, salt, cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix pumpkin and egg substitute and add to sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F. Bake an additional 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 2 hours. Refrigerate. Enjoy!.
If you prefer a flan-like texture, add more. Be the first to rate & review! This easy-on-the-waistline dessert has all the wonderful flavor of pumpkin pie. This was wonderful topped with some Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese! More Pumpkin Dessert Recipes you might enjoy: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.