Paneer Warp (Cottage cheese wrap) Step by Step Recipe.
You can have Paneer Warp (Cottage cheese wrap) Step by Step Recipe using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer Warp (Cottage cheese wrap) Step by Step Recipe
- Prepare 200 grams of Paneer (Cottage cheese).
- Prepare 4 of Roti ’s / Chapatti’s.
- It’s 2 tsps of Oil (olive or refined – I used olive).
- Prepare 3 of onions Finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder Red.
- You need 4 – 5 of Lettuce leaves (I used purple lettuce).
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise Low cal optional.
- You need to taste of Salt to.
- You need of pepper Freshly ground.
Paneer Warp (Cottage cheese wrap) Step by Step Recipe instructions
- Slice paneer length wise (as shown in the picture),take a son stick or a heavy bottom pan..
- Add 2 tsp oil and sauté the paneer till its crisp and cooked, once done remove and set aside..
- To the same pan add the sliced onions, sauté them till they turn golden brown, add chili powder. Sauté for a min, season with salt, remove from heat and set aside..
- Now take a roti, add 2 lettuce leaves, and smear them with low cal mayonnaise..
- Place lettuce on roti.
- Smear dressing of you choice, I used low cal mayonnaise.
- Add cooked paneer (cottage cheese) and onions..
- Place the paneer (cottage cheese).
- Add onions.
- Wrap and eat!!.
- Tip: For all those who are not watching their weight there are plenty of options to make this even more creamy and luscious wrap you can use – cheese spread, cream cheese, full fat mayonnaise..