Awesome Low Calorie Brownies. These low calorie brownies are perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth! If you're like me then when you make brownies, it's a batch. The easiest low calorie brownie recipe ever!
Packed with dried cranberries and low-fat granola, these firm bars are excellent travelers, full of complex carbohydrates, vitamins and trace minerals. Where do the calories in Brownies come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. You can cook Awesome Low Calorie Brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Awesome Low Calorie Brownies
- You need 3/4 cup of low fat greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of skim milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Stevia or Splenda artificial sweetner.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
Cream together butter, cocoa and sugar. Crazy low calorie and low carb. I think next time I make it I might add more cocoa powder. Still playing around with the recipe.
Awesome Low Calorie Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease an 8x8inch square baking tin.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a food processor or a blender. It will be quite liquidy..
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes..
- Cool completely in the tin before cutting into 9 squares..
- Real sugar can be used to replace the Stevia if you wish. The brownies will then be 154cal. Enjoy.
Is this possible to make brownies with all the substitutions I made. The brownie will continue to cook as it cools. Serve warm with fromage frais or sliced for afternoon tea. This brownie low in calorie and tastes just like your usual brownie, the same taste, and texture except it's good for you. Today's post is about a brownie recipe that happens to be low in calories!