Low-Calorie Chicken Razela. Learn how to make Bengali style Chicken Curry (White Gravy) Chicken Rezala is an authentic bengali chicken curry cooked in flavorful Indian spices. Low Carb Chicken Wrap with Bacon and AvocadoMama Bears Cook Book. Pack the flavor, not the calories.
Try our low-calorie chicken dinners – hasselback chicken traybake, one-pots with cannellini beans and chorizo, chicken tikka burritos and more… We've gathered our favourite low calorie chicken recipes, all quick and easy to make but still bursting with flavour. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie chicken recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Chicken is a favorite healthy dinner optionit's delicious, low in calories and packed with protein. You can have Low-Calorie Chicken Razela using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Chicken Razela
- It’s 500 grams of chicken cut into pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp+1 cup of curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 3 of cardamoms.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 of black peppercorn.
- It’s 4 of cloves.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 4 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion paste.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of poppy and watermelon seeds paste (1 tbsp poppy seeds + 2 tbsp watermelon seeds).
- It’s 1 of onion rings.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 drop of mitha attar/sweet essence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kewra water.
- It’s 1 pinch of saffron soaked in 2 tbsp warm milk.
From your grill, stovetop or oven, there are endless ways to enjoy. Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier. Low Calorie Chicken Marsala recipe: When most people in America think Italian, they think Olive Garden. Dredge the skinless chicken in the flour and shake off the excess.
Low-Calorie Chicken Razela step by step
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp curd and 1/2 tsp salt for an hour..
- Heat ghee in a saucepan, add the whole masalas and allow to sizzle..
- Add onion paste and saute till oil seperates, then add green chillies..
- Add the chicken and saute until it changes the colour, around 10 mins..
- Add poppy melon paste and curd and mix in thoroughly..
- Cover with a lid and continue to cook for 10 minutes..
- Add onion rings, 1/2 tsp salt and mix well, let the onions cook around 5 mins..
- Add attar, kewra water and saffron, mix well and switch off the flame..
- Serve hot..
Cook chicken in a range of healthy, low-calorie recipes for a satisfying lunch or dinner. Choose from one-pots, curries, wraps, soups, salads and more. Make one of our healthy, low-calorie chicken dishes. Crepini Egg Wraps with Cauliflower – Cage Free. This Crock-Pot pineapple chicken recipe combines the flare of Asian cuisine with the ease of slow cooking — a satisfying low-calorie meal.