low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps. To keep these Thai Chicken Wraps low carb, I wrapped them using a large flour La Tortilla Company Low Carb Tortilla. My all-time favorite tortillas, I have been purchasing these tortillas for years! Unfortunately, this high-fiber, the low-carb tortilla can be hard to find in stores.
Low Fat Low Calorie Wraps Recipes. Where do the calories in Chicken Breast, without skin, raw come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. You can have low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps
- You need 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast strips.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of season to taste black pepper.
- You need 1 of nonstick cooking spray.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 3 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 of 10 inch whole wheat tortillas.
- It’s 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Low Fat, Low Carb and Healthy Chicken Breast and Asian broccoli stir fry recipe. Keto chicken recipe is easy, quick with boneless skinless chicken breast. Low Fat Chicken Breast & Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe.
low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps instructions
- spray frying pan with cooking spray and brown chicken over medium heat. season with pepper and garlic salt.
- remove chicken from pan once cooked through and add slaw to pan. cook on low a few minutes until tender-crisp. season with 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- place tortillas in warm oven.
- in sauce pan, combine rest of ginger, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of water, peanut butter, minced garlic heat over low heat, whisking the entire time until smooth.
- remove tortillas from oven. spread each one with sauce, top with slaw and chicken. wrap up and enjoy!.
- broccoli slaw is a nice replacement for lots of pasta dishes as well. full of fiber and less starch and carbs:).
- a half of one wrap is 190 calories.
A low carb wrap rounds out this tasty meal! These grilled Thai Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce are to die for! Cook chicken in a range of healthy, low-calorie recipes for a satisfying lunch or dinner. Make one of our healthy, low-calorie chicken dishes. From casseroles and curries to wraps, you won't Combine lean chicken with super-healthy broccoli, ginger and garlic for a quick and cheap, weeknight dinner.