Low-Calorie Banana Yogurt Ice Cream.
You can have Low-Calorie Banana Yogurt Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Banana Yogurt Ice Cream
- Prepare 1 of Ripe banana.
- You need 200 grams of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Low-Calorie Banana Yogurt Ice Cream instructions
- Blend everything in a blender (or mash the banana with a fork and mix in the other ingredients). Spread out in a thick bag and freeze..
- Mash the contents of the bag every 30-60 minutes. It's ready to serve after 2 hours..
- If it freezes solid because you forget to mash it, microwave for 30-40 seconds at 600W and break the crystals with a rolling pin..
- [Variation] Slice the banana thinly and freeze. Mix the ingredients and make a smoothie..
- Try the Cherry Yogurt Ice Cream…
- Here's Rum Raisin Ice Cream…