Low Calorie Chicken Vegetable.
You can cook Low Calorie Chicken Vegetable using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Chicken Vegetable
- You need 8 of small chicken pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tikka masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of bottle gourd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrorts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 of capsicum.
- You need 1/2 of corns.
- You need 1/2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion.
- It’s 4 of green chillies.
- You need 1 cup of green beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of zeers cumin.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Pepper as per taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of cucumber.
Low Calorie Chicken Vegetable instructions
- Take chicken in a bowl and marinate with yoghurt tikka masala ginger garlic paste and lemon juice.
- Take wok and put chicken pieces in the wok add some water and ley it cook on slow flame until water dries out and chicken becimes soft and tender.
- Cut all veggies in either strips or small cubes and wash them thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute all vegetables on low heat until soft and tender.
- Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, zeera and lemon juice.
- Serve both vegetables and chicken in a platter together.
- Enjoy your healthy meal.