Low Calorie Beef Ale Casserole. Low Fat Low Calorie Ground Beef Recipes. Dig into these big, beefy bakes. They're the hearty, comforting weeknight classics the family craves.
How To Make A Low Calorie Apple Pie. We all heart a warm, home-made piece of pie. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Hairy dieters rich beef & ale casserole based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including asda stewing steak Calories per Ingredient. You can cook Low Calorie Beef Ale Casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Beef Ale Casserole
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 medium of onions chopped.
- It’s 1 kg of braising beef cubed.
- You need to taste of salt pepper.
- It’s 500 ml of dark ale (beer).
- Prepare 250 ml of beef stock made with stock cube.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need to taste of mixed herbs.
- You need 6 of carrots chopped.
- It’s 2 of parsnips or any other root veg you want.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 small of amount of sugar to taste.
- Prepare 10 of mushrooms chopped up.
Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe. low carb-beef-casserole nutrition facts and nutritional information. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie casserole recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Sort by Thinly sliced angel hair cabbage cooked with a splash of vinegar stands in for the sauerkraut, and lower-sodium deli turkey adds a rich, meaty flavor in place of the traditional corned beef. Much flavor.leftover peppers and onions from fatitas were used, boiled, drained then chopped gr beef.
Low Calorie Beef Ale Casserole step by step
- Chop cook onions in little oil and add to casserole dish.
- Cube and brown beef in same dish as onions, season with salt and pepper.
- Add all the other ingredients to casserole pot and cook low for three to four hours till thick and nice..
- Enjoy with mash or roasted potatoes.
- Can be cooked in slow cooker or oven or on stove top.
People at work and family loved IT. low. cal. Aren't Low-Calorie Casserole Recipes the BEST?! This low fat beef casserole is the perfect meal to warm you up on a cold evening and to serve to family and friends! Serve with creamy mash and a salad, but don't forget to add the calories! View top rated Low calorie ground beef recipes with ratings and reviews.