low calorie skillet lasagna. In small bowl combine your egg, parm, and cottage cheese. You wouldn't think that lasagna could be a lean and delicious dish until you have tried this low-calorie spinach lasagna recipe. You can see from the ingredient list that it doesn't even take a whole lot of ingredients to make up this.
It's the perfect one pot meal for a busy weeknight that the whole family will love. Growing up in an Italian family, I know how serious lasagna is. I grew up in New York. You can cook low calorie skillet lasagna using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of low calorie skillet lasagna
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 of tomatoe chopped.
- It’s 8 oz of tomatoe sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of broken lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of Cottage cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of seasoned grated parmasean – I use the garlic and basil one.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese for garnish.
Working in batches if necessary, cook both sides of eggplant slices until they. A healthy, low calorie and high protein lasagna recipe that uses fat free cheese, low fat beef, frozen spinach and whole wheat lasagna noodles. I know it's not one of those super pretty lasagnas where the cook carefully layers each ingredient, but it's still wonderful! Eggplant Lasagna with Crude HamOn dine chez Nanou.
low calorie skillet lasagna instructions
- Brown meat with the onion and garlic in a large skillet.
- Add tomatoe, tomatoe sauce, water, parsley, oregano, basil , salt.
- Stir in your pasta and bring to a boil. Keep stirring.
- Reduce Ur heat to low and cover. Cook for 20 minutes or until your pasta is tender.
- In small bowl combine your egg, parm, and cottage cheese.
- Pour over skillet and cover and cook about 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese when serving.
Gluten Free and Lactose Free Eggplant Lasagna, in collaboration with Lucini. Low Calorie. ; Skillet Spinach Lasagna. While the simple one-pan method will win you over with its ease, the great flavor will win over the hungry people around your dinner table! Grab a skillet and brown some Italian sausage, then mix in some broken lasagna noodles. skillet lasagna nutrition facts and nutritional information. If you're running short on time, I recommend this healthy skillet lasagna.