Low Calorie Meringue Cake.
You can cook Low Calorie Meringue Cake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Meringue Cake
- It’s 2 of Egg white.
- It’s 35 grams of Sugar (caster sugar).
- Prepare 35 grams of Cake flour (sifted).
- Prepare 10 grams of Vegetable oil.
Low Calorie Meringue Cake step by step
- Combine the egg whites and sugar in a bowl, and whip until stiff peaks form. ※ It should be whipped so that it's stiff enough that it doesn't fall out of the bowl when tipped upside down..
- Add the cake flour and gently fold in with a rubber spatula..
- Mix in the vegetable oil..
- Scrape the batter into ramekins..
- Bake for 15 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃..