Low-Cal Wakame Seaweed and Shirasu Rice Bowl.
You can have Low-Cal Wakame Seaweed and Shirasu Rice Bowl using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Cal Wakame Seaweed and Shirasu Rice Bowl
- It’s 1 of bowlful Plain steamed rice.
- It’s 3 grams of Dried wakame seaweed.
- It’s 10 grams of Shirasu (boiled and dried baby sardines).
- It’s 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Soy sauce or mentsuyu.
Low-Cal Wakame Seaweed and Shirasu Rice Bowl instructions
- Put the dried wakame seaweed in a bowl of water to rehydrate, then drain. Squeeze out the excess water using kitchen paper towels..
- If the wakame is very big, chop it up a little to suit your taste. I personally like to leave the bigger as they are, but to each his own!.
- Pile the wakame seaweed, shirasu, chopped green onion and nori seaweed on top of warm rice, drizzle some soy sauce on top, and you're done!.
- Chew up those bits of seaweed really well! The more you chew, the fuller you'll feel!.