Low-Sugar Microwave Okara Pound Cake (Cocoa). If using raw okara, you can use as-is. Pound Cake With No Sugar Recipes. sugar, golden cake mix, sour cream, eggs, cooking oil. It is a perfect sweet for a diet.
Want an easy chocolate dessert that is relatively healthy? Then you'll love this one-bowl pound cake recipe! It's low-carb, gluten-free, and super fluffy! You can cook Low-Sugar Microwave Okara Pound Cake (Cocoa) using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Sugar Microwave Okara Pound Cake (Cocoa)
- You need 20 of grams/100 grams when using fresh okara • Okara powder (I used dried that you reconstitute in 4 times the amount of water)/ or okara.
- It’s 80 grams of • Water to rehydrate the okara powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of ★Low-calorie sweetener (use 60 g if using sugar) (I used Sugar Cut 0).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Cocoa (or matcha).
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Baking powder.
- It’s 20 grams of ★ Almond flour (or almond powder).
- You need 2 of ☆ Eggs (medium).
- It’s 30 grams of ☆ Reduced calorie mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of (to taste): adding it gives the cake a more adult flavor Rum, if available.
Hot cocoa mix usually used to make hot cocoa beverages like Swiss miss. Have you been gradually packing the pounds on no matter what you try. Blended cake is the most basic: you simply put all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir them Cocoa's bitterness demands a certain level of sweetness to keep it palatable. This Chocolate Pound Cake is rich and buttery with a mild chocolate flavor.
Low-Sugar Microwave Okara Pound Cake (Cocoa) instructions
- Pour the water into the okara powder and mix..
- Combine the sweetener, cocoa, baking powder, and almond flour, and mix it all together. (The photo shows a cocoa version and a matcha powder version)..
- Mix the eggs and mayonnaise together, combine with Step 2, and stir well..
- Pour the mixture into a silicone cup (or pound cake pan), and tap the bottom to remove the air bubbles..
- Microwave for 3 minutes. Stick it with a toothpick, and microwave for an additional minute the toothpick does not come out clean. I made two cakes at once this time, so they may take a little longer to cook..
- Remove the cake from the mold, let cool, wrap in plastic wrap, and store in the fridge. Letting it sit overnight will make the cake more rich and delicious..
- This is a version made using a pound cake pan. If you use zero calorie sweetener for the heavy cream topping and sugar, then you can reduce the amount of calories and sugar even further..
- Using a silicone cup (small) yielded two cakes. I tried topping it with heavy cream. Make sure to drink plenty of water when eating okara..
- Variation: Adding a few sweet Adzuki beans into the matcha cake gives it a bit of an extravagant flair..
- Variation: I paired the matcha version with 0 calorie low sugar homemade an..
- Variation: I made this one with a pound cake pan. Cut it in half, sandwich in some heavy cream, and decorate the surface. It had about 950 calories and 11 grams of sugar..
- Variation: I made an okara Mont Blanc Christmas cake for myself in addition to my family's regular cake..
It has a fine crumb and a This Chocolate Pound Cake gets its chocolate flavor from unsweetened cocoa powder. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour mixture (in two additions) along with the milk (in one addition) and. No-Mixer Okara Chocolate Cake: Step-by-Step Photos · Recipe. An easy low carb chocolate pound cake made with coconut flour and baked in a loaf pan. I forgot to add that I used (equivalent) Pyure granulated sweetener vs the ones in the recipe.