Easy Low-Calorie Roly-poly Egg Puffs.
You can have Easy Low-Calorie Roly-poly Egg Puffs using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Low-Calorie Roly-poly Egg Puffs
- It’s 110 grams of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 30 grams of Egg.
Easy Low-Calorie Roly-poly Egg Puffs step by step
- Mix the egg and sugar together well..
- Cut in the katakuriko to mix. Cover in plastic wrap and rest in the refrigerator for around 30 minutes..
- Shape the dough into 1.5 cm balls, and bake for 8 minutes at 200℃, and a further 3-5 minutes at 170℃. If they look like they're going to burn, cover them with foil..
- It's ready when they've browned a little bit on the bottom. Let them cool, and they're done..