Low-Calorie Cherry and Yogurt Ice Cream.
You can cook Low-Calorie Cherry and Yogurt Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Cherry and Yogurt Ice Cream
- You need 10 of Cherries.
- Prepare 200 ml of Yoghurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rum or brandy (optional).
Low-Calorie Cherry and Yogurt Ice Cream instructions
- Wash the cherries and remove the seeds. Put all the ingredients in a mixer and blend. Put the mixture in a thick plastic bag, thinly spreading out the contents inside. Place the bag in the freezer..
- Give the bag a rub every 30 to 60 minutes to even out the texture of the ice cream. It'll be ready after around 2 hours. It's nice as a sherbet, or even when it's slightly melted..
- If you forget to rub it while it's freezing, you can heat it in a 600W microwave for 30-40 seconds and then crush with a rolling pin..
- [Another version] Remove the seeds from the cherries and freeze them. Throw the frozen cherries and all the other ingredients into a blender, and you'll end up with a smoothie..
- Rum Raisin Ice Cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151553-low-cal-rum-raisin-ice-cream.
- Banana Yogurt Ice Cream.
- I recommend eating it with chilled cake. Here's an easy oil-free soufflé made with egg whites and yoghurt. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146813-easy-oil-free-souffle-with-egg-whites-and-yogurt.
- Easy crunchy sesame cookiesFluffy chocolate banana https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151304-easy-crispy-seame-cookies.