Super low calorie omlette. An omelette may not seem like part of a low-calorie plan, but a few ingredient changes can make it so. The omelette (or omelet) is a popular breakfast and brunch meal with origins in France. Served hot, this simple meal combines eggs and butter or oil with fillings like cheese, vegetables, and meat to.
Find detailed calories information for Omelets including Popular Sizes of Omelets and Popular Types of Omelets. Calorie and nutritional information for a variety of types and serving sizes of Omelets is shown below. View other nutritional values (such as Carbs or Fats) using the filter below Looking for low calorie snacks that fill you up? You can cook Super low calorie omlette using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super low calorie omlette
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen chopped spinach.
- It’s 1/8 cup of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of reduced fat guacamole.
Froth up the egg whites in a bowl with a fork, give your go-to pan a spray of light cooking oil, and bake the egg whites up into a non-fuss omelette with a pinch. Favorite breakfast omelette recipe for kids. Omelette calories are negligible as long as long as you don't add unhealthy fats like bacon and butter. Healthy and quick omelette stuffed with strawberries and garnished with mint leaves on a plate and vintage wooden background.
Super low calorie omlette instructions
- On medium heat fry up onions until golden brown and then add spinach until water has evaporated.
- In a separate bowl mix egg white with soy sauce.
- Remove spinach and onion from pan, put in a bowl aside.
- Cook the egg white until sides are crispy and it is not longer liquid..
- On one side of the egg add the vegetables and the guacamole.
- Flip the egg side over the filling and serve..
You only need to use a tablespoon at a time making the dish super affordable. Read latest Omelette articles, watch Omelette videos and much more at NDTV Food. About Eggplant Omelette Recipe: Give your omelette a delicious spin with this stellar street-style eggplant omelette. This super simple recipe is so much better for you than takeout, and is ready in minutes. Wine, lemons and mushrooms flavor this chicken recipe the lower-salt and lower-fat way.