Low-Calorie Tofu and Soy Milk Pudding.
You can have Low-Calorie Tofu and Soy Milk Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Tofu and Soy Milk Pudding
- It’s 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 100 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of PAL Sweet (aspartame).
- You need 1 tsp of Liqueur.
- It’s 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Vanilla extract.
Low-Calorie Tofu and Soy Milk Pudding instructions
- Drain the tofu and set aside. Bloom the gelatin in 50 ml of milk for at least 10 minutes. Heat the gelatin and milk mixture in the microwave for 25 seconds..
- Put the tofu and the sweetener in a blender and blend. Add in the remaining milk, soy milk, liqueur, salt, and vanilla. Mix the ingredients together..
- Add the dissolved gelatin, and filter the mixture through a sieve. Divide the mixture into serving containers and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours until the pudding has set..
- PAL sweet has 3 calories per heaping teaspoon, and has the same sweetness of 1 scant tablespoon of sugar, which has 30 calories..
- The pudding is delicious topped with "Tearstar's" Homemade Kuromitsu syrup…