Low Calorie Okara Ketchup Rice.
You can have Low Calorie Okara Ketchup Rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Okara Ketchup Rice
- You need 100 grams of Okara.
- Prepare 1/4 of Minced onion.
- It’s 1 of total 50 grams Minced carrot, green pepper, kerneled corn, mushrooms, etc..
- It’s 2 of Sliced wiener sausages or chopped bacon.
- You need 30 grams of ☆Ketchup.
- It’s 2 grams of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 50 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 5 grams of ☆Mayonnaise or butter (optional).
Low Calorie Okara Ketchup Rice instructions
- Put the ingredients on the list, from the okara to the vegetables, into a silicone steamer with a lid and microwave for 3 minutes..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients and add to Step 1. Mix it together well. Scatter on the wieners and microwave for 3 – 3.5 minutes..
- Cook to your desired degree of doneness..
- Use as an omurice filling instead of rice!.