Hasselback Potatoes (easy diet version).
You can have Hasselback Potatoes (easy diet version) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hasselback Potatoes (easy diet version)
- You need 4 of potatoes (250g / 9 oz. each suitable for baking).
- You need of garlic salt Ground and *.
- It’s of Butter flavored “Spray2Cook” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Hasselback Potatoes (easy diet version) step by step
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7..
- Part-slice the potatoes thinly (3mm / ⅛ inch) by placing the base on the bowl of a cooking spoon or resting across two chopsticks. The potato should remain joined across the bottom..
- Microwave each potato for 2½ minutes and as each becomes ready proceed as follows..
- Spray the base of the potatoes with Spray2Cook. Place a wire grid on an easily cleaned surface and place the potatoes base down on the grid. Spray the tops with Spray2Cook and season to taste with ground garlic and salt (or either of these alone)..
- When all of the potatoes have been processed put the wire grid on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 45 minutes..