Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu.
You can have Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu
- It’s 80 of to 100 grams Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 block of Tofu (firm or silken).
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger (finely chopped).
- It’s 1/2 of Japanese leek (the green part too).
- Prepare 1 of to 3 teaspoons ● Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 of heaped tablespoon ● Tianmianjiang.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of ● Douchi (or substitute tianmianjiang).
- Prepare 1 dash of ● Pepper.
- Prepare of Combined seasoning ingredients:.
- You need 1 tsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○ Sake (use shaoxing wine if possible).
- It’s 1 tsp of ○ Chicken bone soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 teaspoons ○ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ○ Umami seasoning (Ajinomoto, etc.).
- Prepare 180 ml of ○ Water.
- It’s 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons Katakuriko dissolved in an equal amount of water.
- Prepare of Optional additions:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 dash of Sichuan or Szechuan pepper (hua jiao, or use sansho pepper).
Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu instructions
- Make narrow cuts in the leek about halfway through. Make cuts halfway through on the other side too..
- Chop it up after making the cuts and you'll end up with very finely minced leek. With this method, the cut end of the leek doesn't spread out so it's really easy to chop..
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger. chop up the douchijiang too..
- Combine the ○ ingredients and mix well. Cut the tofu into cubes, and drain in a sieve..
- Put the ground pork, garlic, ginger and ● flavoring ingredients in a frying pan and mix together. Adjust the amount of doubanjiang (spiciness) to taste!.
- When the mixture looks like this, turn on the heat..
- After a while, the fat will come out of the pork. Just use that fat to stir fry the pork until it's crumbly..
- Add half the leek and keep stir frying..
- Add the combined flavoring ingredients from Step 4. When it comes to a boil, add the tofu..
- Add the rest of the leek (including the green parts), and adjust the seasoning. Adjust the saltiness with soy sauce, and if you want some sweetness add some sugar (not listed in the ingredient list)!.
- When the tofu has warmed through, thicken the sauce with katakuriko dissolved in water. Don't add it all at once; add it little by little while observing how thick the sauce is getting..
- If you mix it with a spatula the tofu will fall apart, so shake the frying pan around to mix it up. Optionally add some sesame oil and sansho pepper to finish to make it nicely fragrant..
- Healthy Chinese: Small shrimp stir fried with chili-mayonnaise – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147099-low-calorie-shrimp-stir-fry-in-chili-mayo-sauce.
- Heathly Chinese: Sweet and sour pork -.
- Healthy Chinese: Chinjao Rosu (Chinese pepper steak) – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155563-low-calorie-chinjao-rosu-beef-and-pepper-stir-fry.