Turkey in Parma Roulade with Sage & Onion Gravy.
You can have Turkey in Parma Roulade with Sage & Onion Gravy using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey in Parma Roulade with Sage & Onion Gravy
- It’s 250 g of Turkey Breast Steak / 9 oz ..
- You need of Ham slices of Parma (15g / ½ oz. each slice).
- It’s 50 g of onions (chopped) / 2 oz ..
- You need 125 ml of turkey chicken stock or / 4¼ fl . oz ..
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of sage dried.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare of black pepper a twist of ground.
- It’s ½ teaspoon of sauce Worcester.
- Prepare of “ Spray2Cook ” ( a word used to describe any low – cal . non – stick cook ’ s oil spray.
Turkey in Parma Roulade with Sage & Onion Gravy step by step
- Roll the turkey steak in a slice of Parma ham so the ham overlaps the rolled end..
- To cook put on a baking tray sprayed with Spray2Cook..
- Put the tray in a preheated oven (180oC / 350oF / Gas Mark 4) for 20 minutes..
- Microwave the onions for 1 minute..
- Transfer to a heated small saucepan sprayed with Spray2Cook..
- Cook for a further minute before pouring over the hot stock..
- Add the other ingredients and bring to the boil..
- Turn down to a vigorous simmer for 3 minutes or until the onion is soft. Transfer the saucepan contents to a hand blender and blend leaving acoarsenessfrom the onion..
- Return to the saucepan and gently simmer until the turkey is cooked..
- Cut the meat into thick slices and serve with the gravy..