Low-Calorie Custard Prepared in the Microwave.
You can cook Low-Calorie Custard Prepared in the Microwave using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Custard Prepared in the Microwave
- It’s 50 grams of [A] Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of [A] Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of [A] Cornstarch.
- Prepare 50 ml of + 150 ml Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each [B] Rum, brandy.
- It’s 1 dash of [B] Vanilla extract.
Low-Calorie Custard Prepared in the Microwave instructions
- Place the [A] ingredients into a heat-resistant bowl and mix together with a whisk until fluffy. Sift together if possible..
- Add 50 ml of the milk and mix. Then add the egg yolk and mix before adding the remaining 150 ml of milk and mixing again. Strain once..
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and mix again with the whisk. Microwave again for 1 minute and mix again..
- Add and mix the B ingredients to finish. Cover the outer surface of the cream with cling film and cool..
- I made cream puffs with this. The cream I used here was prepared on the stiff side. Please adjust the stiffness according to what you're making..