Filling But Low Calorie ~ Tonpei Yaki ~.
You can cook Filling But Low Calorie ~ Tonpei Yaki ~ using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Filling But Low Calorie ~ Tonpei Yaki ~
- You need 50 grams of Pork.
- It’s 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of B seasonings (to season the eggs).
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Shiro-dashi.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need 1 of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, Mayonnaise, green onions, natto (to taste).
Filling But Low Calorie ~ Tonpei Yaki ~ instructions
- Parboil the pork..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the B seasonings and mix..
- Put the pork from Step 1 and the bean sprouts in a non-stick pan, season with salt and pepper, and sauté..
- Remove Step 3 from the pan, then put pour all of Step 2 into the pan. Add Step 3 to the side of the egg mixture and wrap it up with the eggs..
- Once rolled up, transfer to a plate and top with the toppings. Enjoy..
- Adjust the fillings to however you like. Try with various fillings..
- You can try filling it with stir-fried squid or other seafood and cabbage or other vegetables. I recommend serving as a seafood okonomiyaki..