Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts.
You can have Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts
- You need 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 50 grams of ● Joshinko.
- Prepare 30 grams of ● Cocoa powder.
- It’s 60 grams of ●Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- You need 150 grams of Silken tofu (without draining the water).
- You need 20 grams of Melted butter (unsalted).
- It’s of Matcha tea flavor:.
- You need 15 grams of Matcha tea powder (use instead of cocoa).
- You need of Kinako flavor:.
- It’s 30 grams of Kinako ((use instead of cocoa).
Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts step by step
- Place a plastic bag on a scale and add all the ● ingredients while measuring (It would be easier if you place a bowl under to secure the plastic bag.).
- Blow up the plastic bag and shake to mix..
- Place the plastic bag from step 2 once again on the scale and add the tofu and melted butter. (Mash the tofu while adding)..
- Rub the dough over the bag and knead well..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and form into a ball. Then press it with your hands to flatten slightly..
- Poke a hole in the middle with your finger..
- Line on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes in a 375°F/190°C preheated oven. It will start to smell fragrant..
- Done! You can freeze these too. To defrost, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave..
- It is a fluffy, soft, and moist textured donut..
- For a crispy and fluffy donut, heat for 2 minutes in a 500W microwave after Step 6. Heat about 1 cm depth of oil in a frying pan and brown both sides for about 40 seconds each in 355°F/180°C..