low calorie soy sauce and apricot pork chop hobos. Cheesy Sour Cream Baked Pork ChopsCopykat Recipes. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Soy sauce pork chops based on the calories and nutrition in Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This pork chop recipe was a pleasant change from the cream of mushroom soup fare.
Spoon remaining sauce over chops and serve hot. Meanwhile, combine preserves, cider, soy sauce and ginger root. Pour over pork chops; reduce heat to low. You can cook low calorie soy sauce and apricot pork chop hobos using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of low calorie soy sauce and apricot pork chop hobos
- It’s 4 each of boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of apricot perserves.
- It’s 1 small of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of season to taste.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 packages of frozen vegetable mix or whatever veggies you have on hand chopped.
- Prepare 4 each of aluminum foil squares.
Boil sauce until it thickens slightly. View top rated Apricot soy pork chops recipes with ratings and reviews. Apricot & Honey Baked Glazed Pork Chops, Pork Chop Marinade, Asian Pork Chops, etc. These sticky honey soy pork chops are an easy dinner, and this all comes together in just minutes!
low calorie soy sauce and apricot pork chop hobos instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix all ingredients except for pork and veggies in mixing bowl.
- set a pork chop on each of aluminum squares.
- pour some mixture on top of each pork chop and then top with veggies and onion.
- bring together sides and seal like a hobo sack.
- place hobos on baking sheet.
- bake for 30 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
A whisk of honey and soy sauce + oil and vinegar over our chops is ridiculously awesome. What a marvelous combination of tender pork with sweet and salty apricot-soy sauce! Ginger Soy Pork Chops. "As pork raisers, we've served pork many different ways Add pork chops and turn to coat. This has become our favorite recipe for chops! Mix together honey, soy sauce, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl.