Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal.
You can have Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal
- It’s 500 of -gram chicken (leg).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s 1 cup of coriander leaves with it's stalk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mint.
- Prepare 5 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- It’s 8 of peppercorns.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cloves.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of -inch ginger.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal step by step
- Roast the whole spices till they release their aroma..
- Grind coriander, mint, ginger, garlic, green chilies and the roasted spices with 1/4 cup water in a mixer to a fine paste..
- Slit the chicken to make small cavities in it and add salt, turmeric and 1 tbsp lemon juice along with the green spice mix..
- Coat the chicken well with the spice mix and marinate for 4 hrs..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken till it gets browned from both the sides..
- Use the spice mix water and add it to the chicken..
- Cover the pan and cook it for 15 minutes or till the chicken is cooked..
- Drizzle the remaining lemon juice on the chicken and serve..