Bacon Wrapped Shrimp khebạbs.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Shrimp khebạbs using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Shrimp khebạbs
- You need 48 of shrimp raw jumbo.
- It’s 8 of bacon medallions of.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of parsley ground.
- It’s ½ teaspoon of white pepper.
- It’s of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
- You need 24 of wooden toothpicks / cocktail sticks.
- It’s 3½ oz of red pepper (chopped) ..
- You need 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato purée.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of aspartame.
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp khebạbs step by step
- Put the shrimps in a bowl and spray with Spray2Cook ensuring they are covered. Mix the garlic powder, parsley and pepper. Scatter the mixture over the shrimp keeping them moving at the same time so the coating is even. Put the bowl in the freezer for 30 minutes. Mix the stock with the lemon juice- add to the bowl. Stir well to complete the marinade process. Put the bowl in the refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Make the sriracha sauce. Put all the ingredients in a hand blender beaker. Blend until smooth then refrigerate..
- Soak the toothpicks / cocktail sticks in water for at least 20 minutes. Cut each medallion into six equal pieces. Remove the shrimp from the marinade and wrap each one in a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place the khebạbs under the broiler / grill on a gridded pan (set at high) 10 cm / 4 inches from the heat. Grill, turning to cook evenly, for approximately 8 minutes..
- Alternatively grill on the BBQ for roughly the same amount of time but, as the heat varies, take care to ensure cooking is complete and do not allow charring. Before cooking on the BBQ thread a number of individual khebabs onto well soaked wooden skewer..
- If the sriracha sauce is too thick for taste, add a little water (or any remaining marinade) and mix. Serve the khebạbs with the sriracha sauce..