Low Calorie Oven grilled Chicken and Veggie.
You can have Low Calorie Oven grilled Chicken and Veggie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Oven grilled Chicken and Veggie
- It’s 100 g of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mushroom.
- Prepare 30 g of Baby lettuce.
- You need 1 of small Avocado.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Pepperoni.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Chicken Spice or any seasoning of your choice.
- You need of Pepper as desired.
Low Calorie Oven grilled Chicken and Veggie step by step
- Wash your chicken breast with warm water..
- Marinate the chicken with any spice of your choice. I used a chicken grill spice..
- Put your chicken in an Oven pan. Place your tray at the middle and set the oven at 180c. Duration in the oven depends on how juicy or dry you want your chicken; My chicken was in the oven for 35 to 40mins..
- While waiting for your chicken, you can prepare your Mushroom sauce. Wash your baby lettuce, pepperoni, mushrooms and onions. Cut into desired sizes..
- In a non-stick pan, pour your oil and let it heat up. Now gently add your onions and fry for 30seconds. Then add your mushrooms and stir from time to time..
- When the Mushroom is almost cooked, add your pepperoni and baby lettuce. Turn off the heat but still leave your pan on the hot plate. Add salt and pepper to taste. Viola!!!! Your food is ready..
- Serve with rice, yam, plantain or whatever side dish you can come up with. I served mine with Avocado..