Low Calorie Baked Cod with Herbs and Panko.
You can cook Low Calorie Baked Cod with Herbs and Panko using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Baked Cod with Herbs and Panko
- You need 2 of pieces Cod.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Herb panko:.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Panko.
- Prepare 1 of Dried herbs (basil, parsley or thyme).
- You need 1 dash of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Mayonnaise.
Low Calorie Baked Cod with Herbs and Panko instructions
- Cut the cod in half horlzontally and sprinkle with sake. Pat dry any moistures and season with salt and pepper..
- Mix your favourite herbs and Parmesan cheese with panko..
- Spread mayonnaise thinly on both sides of cods. Then coat with herb panko..
- Cook under the grill for about 15 minutes. Keep your eyes on it..
- When it browns, it's ready to be serve..