Low-Calorie Okara Tart.
You can cook Low-Calorie Okara Tart using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Okara Tart
- Prepare 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 30 grams of Butter (you can omit it).
- You need 20 grams of Egg.
Low-Calorie Okara Tart step by step
- Bring the butter to room temperature. Mix the okara and dry ingredients well. If the okara is too wet, microwave it without covering..
- Mix the butter and beaten egg to Step 1..
- Roll up the dough, wrap with a plastic wrap, and rest for more than 30 minutes in the fridge..
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, line it in a tart tin coated with oil..
- Dock the pie crust and bake for 15 minutes at 200°C..
- Bake the rest of dough as okara cookies..
- This is what the cross-section looks like when you use it for pumpkin tart..