Swiss Tuna melt.
You can have Swiss Tuna melt using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Swiss Tuna melt
- Prepare 1 can of tuna (6 oz chunk in water).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of light mayonaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 2 slice of swiss cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of low calorie whole wheat bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of light margerine.
Swiss Tuna melt instructions
- Completely drain (press) tuna and flake..
- Place tuna, mayonaise and relish in bowl. Thoroughly mix..
- Lightly toast bread..
- Place enough Swiss cheese to thinly cover one slice of bread..
- Add the entire tuna mixture (this isn't a skimpy melt) to the bread slice. Pack it on..
- Place enough Swiss cheese on the second slice of bread to thinly cover. Place on tuna mix so the tuna is between cheese slices..
- Use enough margerine to lightly butter the top slice of bread. Place buttered side down in hot skillet..
- While first side is browning, use remaining margerine to butter the second slice of bread. Flip and brown until the bread is done and the cheese has melted on both sides..
- Serve with soup or salad..