Creamy Chicken, Ham and Leeks Scramble.
You can have Creamy Chicken, Ham and Leeks Scramble using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken, Ham and Leeks Scramble
- It’s 8 of eggs medium size.
- You need 150 g of chicken breast cooked.
- You need 150 g of ham cooked.
- It’s 250 ml of vegetable stock / 8½ fl . oz ..
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk skim.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of crème fraîche.
- It’s 100 g of leeks / 3½ oz ..
- You need ½ teaspoon of pepper freshly ground.
- Prepare of pepper extra ground to serve.
- Prepare of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Creamy Chicken, Ham and Leeks Scramble instructions
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and add the milk and crème fraîche. Whisk vigorously, preferably with an electric whisker, until the mixture is aerated. Add the pepper and briefly whisk in..
- Cut the leek lengthways and then cut each half into thin slices across the grain. Put the leeks in a bowl with the stock (hot) and microwave for 2 minutes. Drain the leeks and discard the stock. Chop the chicken and ham into small pieces and mix in with the leeks..
- Spray a fry pan well with Spray2Cook. Turn heat to high until bubbling and add the leek, chicken and ham and cook to reduce the remaining moisture. Stir the egg mixture in the pan. When the eggs starts to set on the base of the pan turn the heat a little lower and mix everything well with silicone spatula. Keep the contents of the pan moving until the mix is set to your liking. Serve and grind fresh pepper to taste..