Easy Low Calorie Bread in 30 Minutes.
You can cook Easy Low Calorie Bread in 30 Minutes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Low Calorie Bread in 30 Minutes
- It’s 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 70 ml of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Easy Low Calorie Bread in 30 Minutes instructions
- Add the water into a large heatproof bowl, and microwave at 500 W for 30 seconds..
- Add the sugar and dry yeast to the Step1 bowl, and mix with a fork. Add the bread flour and salt. Knead the dough by hand for about 30 seconds. The dough is still sticky at this point..
- Bring the dough together by hand. Wrap it and microwave at 200 W for 40 seconds. Knead again for about 30 seconds, wrap it and microwave for 10 minutes using the dough rising-setting..
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 230℃. Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces and roll them into balls. Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 10 minutes and it is done..
- Substitute 30% of the bread flour with whole wheat flour. You can try different ratios, but I think 30% whole wheat flour is the most balanced..
- I made matcha (green tea) and white chocolate chip bread, too!.
- I received the question, "what do you do if the microwave does not have the dough rising-setting". So I tried rising the dough using the defrost-setting, but the temperature was too high and it did not go well..