Low-Calorie Banana, Chocolate & Tofu Cake.
You can cook Low-Calorie Banana, Chocolate & Tofu Cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Banana, Chocolate & Tofu Cake
- You need 150 grams of ☆Silken tofu.
- You need 1 of ☆Egg.
- It’s 70 grams of ☆Sugar.
- You need 7 of drops ☆Vanilla oil (if you have it).
- It’s 100 grams of ＊Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of ＊Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 grams of ＊Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe bananas.
Low-Calorie Banana, Chocolate & Tofu Cake instructions
- Mix together the ☆ ingredients (in order) till smooth..
- With cutting motions, mix together the ＊ ingredients with a spatula. Then mix in the mashed bananas with the backside of a fork..
- Coat a mold with oil and then bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 180℃. Cover with a moistened and tightly wrung out towel, and then with some plastic wrap and let it cool. Store it in the refrigerator..
- Check out this recipe too: "Simple oil-free soufflé with egg whites and yoghurt" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146813-easy-oil-free-souffle-with-egg-whites-and-yogurt.