Apple & Soy Milk Mousse. Apple Card Monthly Installments is available for certain Apple products and is subject to credit. To do that, we'll be using renewable energy and recycled. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
After all, more investors will be. Apple World Today provides news, reviews, and how-tos about Apple products and services, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, iCloud News, reviews, how-tos and community for the Apple consumer. You can have Apple & Soy Milk Mousse using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple & Soy Milk Mousse
- It’s 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 200 ml of Apple juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○Low-calorie sweetener or sugar.
- It’s 5 grams of ○Agar.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- It’s 1 of Water.
- You need 50 grams of ☆Low calorie sweetener, or sugar.
Apple & Soy Milk Mousse instructions
- Peel the apple and cut into 2 cm cubes. Combine the apple, water and ☆ sugar (or sweetener such as Marvie) in a saucepan, and boil until most of the liquid has evaporated..
- It should look like this when boiled..
- Place 5 apple cubes in each ramekin..
- Mix together the ○ marked ingredients..
- Pour the apple juice into a saucepan and sprinkle in the Step 4 mixture, heat, and constantly mix to stop clumps from forming..
- Once it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low and, using a whisk, mix for a further minute..
- Leave the mixture to cool, then add the soy milk and mix thoroughly. Pour into the Step 3 ramekins..
- Leave to chill in the fridge. Once set, top each mousse with about 3 more of the Step 2 apples to finish..