Emily’s Easy Chicken Shawarma.
You can have Emily’s Easy Chicken Shawarma using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Emily’s Easy Chicken Shawarma
- Prepare 12 of boneless chicken thighs skinned.
- It’s of x 2 juice of lemon.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of x 2 tbsp. of olive oil (optional) or low calorie spray oil.
- You need of x 1 tsp of mixed spice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- You need of Large sprinkling of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Emily’s Easy Chicken Shawarma instructions
- Use a large plastic food bag. Place the chicken into the bag. Add the lemon juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, olive oil, mixed spice, cayenne and salt and pepper into the bag. Give it a really good jiggle coating all the of the chicken. Leave to marinate..
- This dish is best if left to marinate for a while. You can cook it straight away but the flavours won't infuse into the meat and tenderise it quiet so well. Preferably at least 2 hours to marinate, but if you prepare it over night and leave it in the fridge it will be amazing..
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees (392 DF US) Use a large baking tray. Drizzle or spray with oil. Using skewers place one and a half of the chicken thighs onto each skewer, this allows for 2 skewers per person..
- Cook for 25 – 30 minutes until cooked through. That's it, its as simple as that!.