Unbelievably Low Calorie Banana Matcha Okara Scones.
You can have Unbelievably Low Calorie Banana Matcha Okara Scones using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Unbelievably Low Calorie Banana Matcha Okara Scones
- You need 130 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 1 medium of Ripe banana.
- You need 1 tsp of Matcha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s of Topping:.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate.
Unbelievably Low Calorie Banana Matcha Okara Scones instructions
- Put all the ingredients except for the chocolate in a plastic bag..
- Mash the banana so that it combines well with the other ingredients. Mix the contents of the bag well over the bag with your hands until it's matcha colored..
- Empty the contents of the bag on parchment paper, and form into a ball..
- Cut into 6 pieces with a knife or with cookie cutter. The dough is crumbly, so just stick it together with your fingers..
- Optionally, top with chocolate and push it in lightly with your fingers. Bake in 375°F/190°C oven for 15 minutes..