Easily Made Using Microwave! Low Sugar Chocolate.
You can cook Easily Made Using Microwave! Low Sugar Chocolate using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easily Made Using Microwave! Low Sugar Chocolate
- Prepare 30 grams of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 30 ml of ☆Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆Lakanto (no calorie sweetener).
- You need 15 grams of ☆Butter.
Easily Made Using Microwave! Low Sugar Chocolate instructions
- Heat the ☆ ingredients in a heatproof container for about 30 seconds in a 500W microwave. (If the Lakanto doesn't completely melt when mixed, continue microwaving for about 10 seconds at a time).
- Once the ingredients from Step 1 are mixed well, add the cocoa powder and mix again thoroughly..
- Let the mixture sit at room temperature for a while. Mold the chocolate into shapes once it is cooled. You can shape them into round truffles, flatten them to make it into squares, or make any shape you like..
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and it's done. Sprinkle some cocoa powder over the chocolate if you like..