Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu.
You can have Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu
- It’s 4 of Chicken tenders.
- You need 8 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Plain flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Cheese panko.
- It’s 6 tbsp of ☆ Panko.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆ Parmesan cheese.
Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu step by step
- Remove the sinews from the chicken and butterfly them. Use a rolling pin to pound them to 2~3 mm thickness..
- Once flattened, season with salt and pepper and top with the shiso leaves, then fold the meat to sandwich the shiso..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients to make the cheese panko..
- Lightly coat the chicken in flour, then beaten egg, then the cheese panko..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken over medium heat..
- Once browned and crispy, flip them over and cook the other side in the same manner. Enjoy!.