Marinated Octopus and Broccoli.
You can have Marinated Octopus and Broccoli using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinated Octopus and Broccoli
- You need 200 grams of Octopus (Boiled).
- Prepare 1 of half a bunch Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 medium of Red bell pepper (Optional).
- You need 1 of Cucumber (Optional).
- It’s 1 of ★ Marinade ("Sayaa☆'s". Tasty homemade low calorie marinade).
Marinated Octopus and Broccoli instructions
- Boil the broccoli (in slightly salted water.).
- Cut the octopus, cucumber and red bell pepper into bite-sized pieces..
- Chill the boiled broccoli and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Place everything in a bowl, and toss with "Sayaa 's" marinade. Done!.
- This recipe used "Sayaa's" tasty homemade low calorie marinade. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151590-homemade-delicious-marinade-for-weight-loss-diets.