Low-Calorie Faux Chicken Freeze-Dried Tofu.
You can cook Low-Calorie Faux Chicken Freeze-Dried Tofu using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Faux Chicken Freeze-Dried Tofu
- Prepare 1 block of Tofu.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Cake flour.
Low-Calorie Faux Chicken Freeze-Dried Tofu instructions
- Place the tofu straight into the freezer after buying it so that it will freeze..
- Thaw the tofu (it should take about 1/2 a day to thaw, so if you're planning to use it for dinner, take it out of the freezer in the morning). A lot of moisture will be released, so make sure to dry it off thoroughly so that the tofu doesn't fall apart. Don't throw away the pieces of tofu that break off..
- Tear the tofu into bite-sized pieces. Lightly coat with flour. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the tofu. Tearing apart the tofu with your hands makes it appear more like chicken. Of course, if you prefer, you can cut it with a knife into cute shapes..
- With the broken pieces of tofu, combine them with lots of flour and bind them into pieces that are about the same size as the larger pieces..