low calorie sautéed pears. This low-calorie baked pears recipe uses healthy pears which are already low in calories and stuffs them with a wonderfully sweet but still healthy mixture of dates, walnuts, and raisins. Then all is baked together with a heavenly aroma of cinnamon and sugar. The result is a dessert that speaks fall time.
Reviews for: Photos of Sauteed Pear Sundaes. Sauteed Pear Sundaes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Sauteed Peppers And Onions and other related foods. You can have low calorie sautéed pears using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of low calorie sautéed pears
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz. sliced pears packed in 100% juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of No hydrogenated oils margarine. I like the yogurt based kind. brummels&brown is the brand I use.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of low fat plain yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of splenda or sugar replacement of your choice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Sauteed Veggies based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Extra Light Olive Oil, Zucchini, Onions, raw, Peppers, sweet, red, raw, sliced, Garlic and the other ingredients in this recipe. Sauteed Bosc Pears Recipe is a simple, tasty pear recipe that was created by Chef Jamie Lauren of Absinthe Brasserie and Bar in San Francisco. Serve with nonfat vanilla yogurt or frozen yogurt and top with walnuts. Where do the calories in Pears, raw come from?
low calorie sautéed pears instructions
- Drain pears and mix the pears with the lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt margarine over medium heat in a skillet. Stir in vanilla and honey..
- Add pears and stir until coated. Sprinkle with the cinnamon..
- Cover and cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Pour into two bowls and garnish with splenda, yogurt, and another sprinkle of cinnamon..
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Try one of our deliciously light soup recipes when you're looking for comfort without the calories. Low-calorie dinners and snacks to help you eat healthier. Find top low-calorie recipes reviewed by home cooks.