Easy Low-Calorie Tofu and Egg Dish!.
You can have Easy Low-Calorie Tofu and Egg Dish! using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Low-Calorie Tofu and Egg Dish!
- Prepare 1 block of Tofu.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 of Dashi soy sauce (soy sauce premixed with dashi).
- You need 250 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 dash of Green onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Easy Low-Calorie Tofu and Egg Dish! step by step
- Mash up the tofu in a bowl and make it smooth. Add the egg and salt, then mix some more..
- Transfer everything from the bowl into a container that's about the size of a rice bowl. Cover it with aluminum foil. (Poke a few holes in the foil with a fork.).
- Microwave for 5 minutes! (Please adjust the heating time to your microwave.).
- Put the water, dashi soy sauce, and green onions in a small pan and bring to a boil. Add the katakuriko dissolved in water. When the mixture becomes thick, pour it over the egg-tofu and enjoy!.