Low calorie courgette mini quiche with cheese straws. With fingertips rub flour and butter until you get fine breadcrumbs knocking the bowl to bring any. This lower calorie version eliminates a lot of the fat and calories from the dish with some substitutions. Instead of a calorie-laden crust, save yourself time and calories by using a pre-made flour tortilla for the base of the quiche.
In order for it to be a keto and low carb quiche, the best options are pre-cooked meats and fresh cheeses. That being said, here are some delicious options. Mini quiches are a great option for everything from weekend breakfast to New Year's Eve parties, baby showers, bridal showers, and after school snacks. You can cook Low calorie courgette mini quiche with cheese straws using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low calorie courgette mini quiche with cheese straws
- It’s of filling.
- Prepare 90 grams of grated mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 50 grams of half fat evaporated semi skimmed milk.
- It’s 60 grams of sliced & quartered courgette.
- It’s of dash black pepper.
- You need of dash dried parsley.
- Prepare of dash dried rosemary.
- It’s of dash dried basil.
- You need of dash dried thyme.
- You need of dash coriander.
- You need of cheese straws.
- Prepare 8 grams of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of left over pastry from short crust link.
I especially love this ham and cheese version. Leftover ham is a thing in my life, possibly in yours too, and this is a great way to put it to use. Verdeel als laatste nog wat courgette er over. Make bite-size quiche that deliver big taste!
Low calorie courgette mini quiche with cheese straws instructions
- Make pastry https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339718-low-calorie-short-crust-pastry-easy-quick.
- Pre heat oven to 180°.
- Whisk egg.
- Add all ingredients to egg and give good mix.
- Divide equally into 4 cases & set aside on baking tray.
- Divide left over pastry and add 2 gram mozzarella to each and give good mix then using palm of hands roll into about 5 mm thick then pop onto tray & bake 8-10 minutes with quiches. Take out straws and quiches and turn oven off. If quiches not quite set pop back in for few minutes then leave to cool before removing from the tins serve with Chides BBQ sauce..
An easy way to use up courgettes. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Tasty Cheesy Crustless Mini Quiches can be served for brunch, lunch, or as an appetizer around These tasty mini quiches are an easy way to please a crowd. For this snack, feel free to add How to Make It. We bake mini quiches for breakfast or brunch with ham and cheddar in muffin pans.