Pumpkin Soup – low calorie, super-easy.
You can cook Pumpkin Soup – low calorie, super-easy using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Soup – low calorie, super-easy
- You need of Ingridients.
- Prepare 796 ml of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 60 ml of chicken soup stock.
- You need 60 ml of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 10 ml of flour.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 3 of drops of seseame oil.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare 1 of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- It’s of chili powder.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of maple extract.
Pumpkin Soup – low calorie, super-easy instructions
- Basically mix everything in a pan while heating and stirring on the stove. Except for the flour!.
- The flour will clamp if calmp in bunches if you simply dump it in. Therfore, first you need to melt it in a cup with hot water (slowly pouring into the cup and mixing), then add it into the pan mixture (when the mixture is hot already) and mix it in..
- That's it!.