Low-Calorie Stewed Eggplant Side Dish.
You can have Low-Calorie Stewed Eggplant Side Dish using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Stewed Eggplant Side Dish
- Prepare 2 of Eggplants.
- Prepare 300 ml of Dashi stock (or 1 teaspoon dashi stock powder).
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- You need 180 grams of Grated daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 of Yuzu pepper paste.
Low-Calorie Stewed Eggplant Side Dish instructions
- Halve eggplants lengthwise, remove the stems, and score skin in a lattice pattern. Parboil in water to remove the bitterness. Gently pat to remove the excess water..
- Boil in dashi soup stock..
- Add the ◎ ingredients and boil over medium heat..
- Grate the daikon radish..
- Transfer eggplant to plate and top with grated daikon, and a small dab of yuzu pepper paste on top..
- Bon appetit!.