Naked Scotch Egg.
You can have Naked Scotch Egg using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Naked Scotch Egg
- Prepare 4 of eggs fresh large hens ’.
- It’s 300 g of turkey thigh (ground / minced or chopped) / 10 oz ..
- It’s 2 of egg whites (whisked).
- You need 2 teaspoons of sauce Worcester.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs.
- You need ½ teaspoon of black pepper ground.
- You need ½ teaspoon of salt.
- You need ¼ teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Naked Scotch Egg instructions
- Boil the eggs for 5 minutes. Drain, plunge in iced water for a few minutes then shell them very carefully..
- Mix the minced turkey with the other ingredients in a food processor bowl and process to a purée. Divide into 4 portions. Pat each portion into a flat disc and place one egg on top. Very carefully press the mixture around the egg to form a sphere around it with an even mincemeat shell. Refrigerate for 1 hour or put in the freezer for 15 minutes..
- Pre-heat an oven (180oC / 350oF / Gas Mark 4) and then put a fry pan sprayed with Spray2Cook on a high heat. Put the wrapped eggs in the fry pan and move them around with a view to them browning all over. If they start to lose their shape manipulate them with 2 soupspoons to restore the roundness. Spray a baking sheet with Spray2Cook. Put the eggs in the oven on the baking sheet in the oven for 25 minutes. Cool and serve just warm (about 5 minutes) or chill and serve cold..